Iain Wadham joined ESA in 2004 as a project architect. A number of successful commercial projects for the Howard de Walden Estate were delivered, becoming an associate in 2008 and London Director in 2013.
Iain has gained valuable experience with guiding projects through the planning stages with Westminster’s design and conservation officers. As a stickler for detail gained through many years of fabrication and making, he has a proven record of delivering these projects to a high standard of finish. The successful incorporation of Public Art has become one of Iain’s key interests.
• 64-66 Wigmore Street, London
• 13-18 Devonshire Street, London
• 17-23 Bentinck Street, London
• 70 Wigmore Street, London
• 3-4 Bentinck Street, London
• 62-64 New Cavendish Street, London
• 69 Grosvenor Street, London